Apr 12, 2008

Tamil Blog gets a co-author

It was wonderful to hear from Bala in Chennai after a long gap. That too with an interest to start writing in Tamil - about Tamil stories. He is planning to review the nice short stories he has read, write about them and the authors.

So, I invited him to be a co-author of my Chuvadippookkal and make it a Joint Venture. As a start, he has written about the wonderful story of கடவுளும் கந்தசாமி பிள்ளையும் by Puthumaipithan about fifty years ago. Brilliant story. You can read his post here.

Welcome Bala.


I too read about a very nice book by Muthulingam, the Sri Lankan Tamil writer now settled in Canada. A book full of his interviews with currently famous English writers. A terrific book. My review of this book is also there in the latest post in the blog.

Hope more of my friends will start reading Tamil and, importantly, writing in Tamil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.