Jun 29, 2008

Mano P Haran

Whatever I do, I do with perfection. That is why Perfect is my middlename ! I take pride in doing everything perfect. (Everything includes "self eulogy", by the way ...)

So, yesterday when I was showing signs of getting feverish, my life motto of perfection came to mind. Let me fall sick properly and perfectly, I thought. Not your mild fevers and late 90s farenheits for me. Will have to score a century, cross it handsomely and stay 'not out', of course !

By mid-day on Sunday, I was progressing quite well on my mission. Vennila checked my temperature and was duly impressed ! "Appa, you are hot !". But, our doctors and adivasi nurses won't be easy to impress. They have higher standards and precise measures. I need to live up to their standards by tomorrow. Let me see.


But, one thing, I tell you. If I don't do it well, I will just quit. If by tomorrow, I don't score this century, I am going to just become well and quit this game. Wait and see ...!
At least in this vulnerable position, I must thank Durga and Vennila. No, no, wait. How about writing a blog on 'Me, the husband' and 'Me, the father' ? Good Idea ?

No comments: