Apr 30, 2009

Musings is lifeless?

Inspite of me having written about pregnancy and all that, many of my readers (whose number is actually very very small; so, I will cleverly change the sentence...) err, most of my readers still complain that there is no life in my blog posts.

What do they mean, no life? Are the topics chosen by me are stale? Is my writing style boring? Though I disagree with them, I have to respect the sentiments - as they are the only available subjects (a la the king in 'Little Prince', having only one subject to preside over in his kingdom).

So, I thought how to bring life to my posts. And, after many days of laborious thoughts, here is the result.


Now, everyone has to agree that there is something live in musings; keeps crawling day in and day out. What more do you readers want?

Another indication that I take all the criticism in my stride.

No comments: