Oct 4, 2009

Blog after death

Now that we are in the subject of death, let me warn you a thing or two about my death as well. Though many of you will be mighty relieved to know that there won't be any more of this musings non-sense, there will be one spooky thing.

As a person meticulously planning and organising all the things that are unimportant in life, I take care not to leave a big gap in my blog posts in Musings as well. So, I keep scheduling my blogs for at least two weeks in advance.

In other words, even after my death, I will continue to be a well-organised Ghost, I promise. So, after my official death, there will be two or three posts at least keeping all of you worried whether I continue to blog even after becoming spiritual. Don't worry, it is all just due to my 'organisation'. The blog posts will also die down soon - if you are lucky, within a week or so.

But, one thing I cannot guarantee. I am not aware of the technology prospects in the world-after; whether there will be internet connectivity in the heaven (I am sure of it, I will land up in heaven only) and if my blogger account can continue to be accessed from there.

Unfortunately for you, if the answer to the last two questions is YES, then you will continue to get spooky blog posts week after week after week .... Oh, no.

But, the computer addicts cannot live without typing things on the keyboard. Without air, Yes; but without internet connectivity, a big NO. We cannot live without computers even after death. See in the picture below, how some hardcore programmers had died painful deaths.

In case, you are not able to read the two tablets behind, the left one says, "performed an illegal operation and shut down". The right side one says, "the current version of oswald crumm has expired".

No comments: