Nov 26, 2011

Omana's theory of Oncology

Omana, our tribal woman health animator, asked her husband K.T.Subramanian : "How did he get the cancer?"

KTS, of course, said, "I don't know and the doctors also didn't say anything about it"

"No, he does not have any bad habits. No smoking, no alcohol or tobacco or other bad food habits. So, how come he got cancer?"

"Sorry, I don't know !"

"I know", she said confidently. "He has been working on his computer always. From the time I have known him. Few years of working like this is surely like to affect. What with all kinds of viruses they keep talking about infecting the computers etc.! I am sure, his computer addiction only would have caused his cancer."

She may have a point?

2 comments:

Gouthami said...

Totally agree with Omana - I should stop working on the computer!

subhash said...

hahhahhah. may be we should have an official policy to avoid computers. God knows how long we will survive. :) you read this - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health/Laptop-WiFi-could-damage-sperm/articleshow/10931443.cms
- from birth to death we are screwed by comps!!! hahhahah