Jan 2, 2012

Happy Moo Year...!

I don't know why, but how much ever I try, I am not able to say Happy New Year. When I say, it sounds Happy Moo Year only... Anyway, all of you got the gist, I hope.

Gouthami asked a very pertinent question : 'Does the ayurveda doctor have a cow?'. I don't know about that, but it looks like he is not just satisfied in making me go on a Milk-Only diet, but there seems to be some conspiracy afoot to make me into a ... Cow!

Because, this time I have been advised to grow wheat grass and take it every morning. (The wheat grass juice seems to be highly effective in building immunity, especially in controlling cancer cells!) Durga and Vennila have started growing the grass and in another 4 days, it will be ready for me to graze.

So, generally, the pointers are that I will slowly turn into a cow. So, next time when you come to our house and see a horned creature with a long tail sitting in the computer and typing feverishly with its hooves, don't be surprised.... It is just me.

Once again, Happy Moo Year...

No comments: