Sep 28, 2008

Everyone’s in a relationship

Read a wonderful article today. Immediately wanted to share it with everyone ! It is typically my kind of article by Indu Balachandran. Will give the link below, but just to give a preview, here is how her article begins ...
It can be a little unsettling learning to deal all over again with a new person in one’s life… I recently got into a very serious relationship, with a person I’d barely met.


In fact it began in a crowded room, and was a kind of relationship-at-first-sight. “Hello! I’m your new Relationship Manager!” said the smiling stranger, way younger than me. I panicked. But where did my previous relationship vanish?

“He’s transferred to our Calicut branch. Now what can I do for you?” said the new man in my life.

I had to sit down for a while. Did my Previous One leave me for another woman with more money than me? Was her customer profile more interesting than mine? Or her assets more attractive? I felt as blank as a new cheque book.
Extremely funny and full of puns. I loved it !

And, strongly urge you to read it. Click here.

No comments: